SEA company produces and offers two types of Entry and Exit Parking Terminals for our clients, either a Terminal with RFID parking card reader for contactless entry or the one with classic disposable barcode tickets made form thermal paper. Both Terminals work efficiently and are very accessible to operate and work with. An individual design of Entry Terminals can be developed according to the client’s requests and wishes, whilst maintaining an aesthetic appearance complementing the architectural sights of the city. The design alterations include the choice of language, colour scheme, sign stickers and other features.
Our Parking Terminals enable rapid entry without extra wait time establishing stress-free and effortless parking. Regular customers benefit from convenient access with automated number plate recognition (ANPR) with an option of ordering a camera surveillance that engages optical character detection to read vehicle registration plates. However, regardless what Parking Terminal you decide to choose, we provide efficient installation, high level of reliability and extreme ease of service.
Experience the pleasure of parking with the SEA Company!
|Customisation in color scheme of entry terminal|
Entry Terminal with barcode parking ticket dispenser
Features and Operations:
Please note! The barcode ticket should be saved for the future parking payment at the terminal. The volume of the ticket roll dispenser at the Parking Entry Terminal capacitates 2500 tickets. Once the Terminal runs out of the printing paper, a signal is then sent to the system reminding to refill the ticket roll dispenser. The signal is then transmitted and received by the LCD Screen notifying the server or the PC operator depending if the car park is automated or operated.
Entry terminal with barcode parking ticket dispenser
Entry Terminals for issuing RFID cards
Features and Operations:
Please note! The RFID Card should be saved for the future parking payment at the terminal and later inserted into the Exit Terminal to activate and lift the Exit Barrier. The maximum capacity of the RFID Card cartridge in the Parking Entry Terminal holds up to 300 cards. Once the Terminal runs out of cards, a signal is then sent to the central system with the reminder to refill the card cartridge. The signal is then transmitted and received by the LCD Screen notifying the server or the PC operator depending if the car park is automated or operated.
Connection to the Server (PC Operator) – wired connection
The data streamed in a system communication is achieved via Ethernet interface service cable or with RS-485.
Entry Terminal for issuing RFID parking cards
Double-level parking entry terminal
Double-level parking entry terminals provide:
· Outputtingof contactless cards with recorded data of the time and place of entry, etc;
· read access cards of regular visitors;
· control of barrier;
· control of additional devices such as traffic lights, etc. (optional);
· information exchange with the data collection server;
· obtain and processing of information from sensors of inductive loops;
· issuing information messages to the driver on the LCD;
· audio communication with the operator of parking (optional);
· control and charge the battery (optional);
· issuance of recording video signals (optional).
The algorithm of the automated parking entry under control of a double-level parking entry terminal:
1) Initially, the double-level parking entry terminal is in standby mode, the barrier is closed, at the traffic lights red light (in the presence of a traffic light at the entrance of the parking). The LED display shows the number of parking spaces available (the presence at the entrance to the parking space available signs). In standby mode, a double-level parking entry terminal does not issue cards and does not respond to the cards.
2) The customer drives by car to the entrance of double-level parking terminal and sensor triggers the first induction loop and the parking terminal becomes active. The system records the license plate number of the car, takes a picture of the car and/or of the client (optional parking terminal work with photofixation and/or with function of the license plate number recognition).
3) If system successful recognize the license plate number of car, and plate number was in a database - the barrier opens. If parking is not equipped with an automatic recognition of license plate number, one-time visitor presses a button on the front of double-level parking entry terminal, after that he issued a single parking card. The visitor, having reusable subscription parking card, brings it to the reader on the front of double-level parking entry terminal. In the parking card records the time of entry.
4) After the client take a parking card from the dispenser or the system recognizes the card subscription barrier opens, the traffic light turns green light (in the presence of a traffic light at the entrance).
5) The client passes the parking lot.
6) If the client changed his mind and handed back (left zone of the first induction loop), the barrier will close immediately and the server will be sent a record of the theft of the card (with attached snapshots, in the case of video cameras) or gave information about unsuccessful entry. In this case, information of the parking card is not registered in the database.
7) After the car leaves the zone of the second induction loop which located under the barrier, the red light at the traffic lights (in the presence of a traffic light at the entrance), and after that changed the number of spaces on parking space available signs (the presence at the entrance to the parking space available signs) and the barrier closes. If the system is equipped with detectors for individual parking spaces, the number of spaces at the display will change after the customer takes parking place.
All states of the parking terminal and hints to the customer will be shown on LED display
Double-level parking entry terminal
The maximum capacity of the cassette for cards in double-level parking entry terminal is up to 500 pcs at the bottom and up to 240 pcs at the top
SEA Company produces Entry and Exit Parking Terminals that can be utilized both in automatic parking systems and parking with an operator.
The products offered by SEA Company are very versatile and a complete SEA parking system can be applied in multiple ways for:
- Airport Parking
- Railway Station Parking
- Hospital Parking
- Hotel Parking
- Garage Parking
- Supermarket Parking
- Shopping Mall Parking
- Department Store Parking
- Bank Parking
- Residential and Office Building Parking
- Stadium and Sport Facility Parking
You can find the products that complete an entry to a car park for automatic parking systems and parking with an operator below:
- Entry Terminal (RFID Card or Ticket Dispenser
- Parking Barrier Gate with inductive (proximity) and optical sensors
- Built in uninterruptable power supply (UPS) unit (battery backup 20 mins)
- LED Screen or an information board e.g. intended for parking space availability (optional)
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) using optical character recognition to read vehicle registration plates, useful for mass surveillance (optional)
- Semaphore for Barrier Gate synchronization (optional)
Get in touch with our customer support:
For any queries cotact SEA Company via the details below:
Telefone: +38 (044) 291-00-41