New Traco Power modules of the TMPS 10 series are remarkably compact (only 1 by 1.5 in) and fully enclosed in a lightweight plastic resin case. The series is not only certified for household applications in accordance with EN/IEC 60335-1 but also has safety certificates for IT and industrial solutions (UL/EN/IEC 62368-1).
Compact casing, low idle power consumption and the ability to withstand 130% peak overload make TMPS 10 AC/DC power modules the ideal solution for applying in systems and devices with strict requirements for reliability and dimensions.
Key features and benefits of the TMPS 10 series
- Very small 1" x 1.5" package for PCB mount
- EN 60335-1 and UL 62368-1 approvals (industrial and home automation)
- 4000 VAC isolation voltage (60s)
- Operating temperature range from –25°C to +70°C
- 130% peak current up to 30s
- Ready to meet ErP directive, < 0.15 W no load power consumption
- Class B EMC emission (EN 55032, EN 55014-1)
- Protection class II (IEC/EN 60536)
- 3-year product warranty
Technical specifications for new AC/DC converters
|Model||Input||Output Voltage||Output Current||Datasheet|
|TMPS 10-103||85-264 VAC / 120-370 VDC||3.3V||2600mA|
For more technical information and to purchase TRACO POWER products contact the official distributor of Traco Electronic AG in Ukraine – SEA Company – by phone (044) 291-00-41 or via email@example.com.