The SEA Company produce the parking meters, parking payment stations and automatic payment terminals for various ticketing solutions and universal use.
Parking meters and Parking Payment Stations SEA AP 100
Why SEA AP 100?
- Designed and built in the Ukraine
- Low cost of the parking meter
- Low maintenance costs
- Modular construction and vandal resistant cashbox
- Multi-level cash protection
- No need for frequent encashment due to large cashbox
- Climatic resistance
- Flexible payment methods
- Language selection
- Management software with WEB-interface (monitoring, data validation and real-time control)
- Comprehensive communication options: via GSM, GPRS, LAN, WI-FI
- Complete events database
- Lifetime service support
Features of parking meters SEA AP 100
- The shell of parking meter and Parking Payment Stations are made from stainless steel for further dyeing. Dyeing carries out with powder coating. Choice of colours
- User-friendly: the LCD display or TFT touch display guides the person using the parking space and service personnel through the menu clearly and securely in the language of their choice.
- Energy saving modes
- Replaceable cashbox
- High security standards
- Remote monitoring of key parameters
- Automatic reference tape printing and Z-report while cashbox is removing. All reports and reference tapes are available for printing from the latest data collection.
Specifications of parking meters SEA AP 100.00 & SEA AP 100
- Footprint: 350x350 mm
- Height: 1700 mm
- Weight: less than 70 kg
- Networking Options via GSM, GPRS, LAN & WI-FI
- Power output: 2W (33 dBm) / 1 W (30 dBm)
- Power supply (depends on modification):
- single phase mains 220VAC / 50Hz;
- 12VDC battery.
- Battery and mains electricity power + Hybrid options
- Doors of compartments of electronics and cashbox are opened aside
- Bill-acceptor is installed on the moving frame to improve access to the cash box
- Volume cashbox - 1000 notes.
- Climatic resistance: temperature range from -30 to +55 °C
Parking meters manufactured by SEA complies with IEC 60950-1:2001, IEC 61000-3-2:2004, EN 61000-3-3:2008, CISPR 22:2006, CISPR 24:1997, IDT.
Parking management system
Communication via GSM/GPRS modem, LAN or WI-FI makes it possible to establish a connection with the office system to perform remote diagnostics and monitoring of parking meters. That means that service calls can be minimized and collection trips to empty the cash case and change paper rolls can be optimally coordinated. Alarm signals are registered and immediately relayed if any unauthorised attempt is made to access the parking meter.
SEA parking technology is a compelling choice because it has decisive characteristics that set it apart from the mass of modern parking technology: low costs, great dependability and outstanding ease of use.
Whether in public or restricted parking areas, SEA parking technology meets the diverse requirements of cost-effective metered car parking.
The SЕА company has a lot of completed projects
In order to get expert advice and buy an entry and exit parking terminals and parking facilities, please contact SEA Company +38 (044) 291-00-41 or e-mail: email@example.com